Test suite for Fiasco

Bryce CR brycecr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:33:45 CEST 2011

Got it working =]
Thanks Adam! As always, incredibly helpful and patient.

One thing:
I had followed instructions on the wiki that did have me checkout the
l4linux_requirements...but I still seemed to be missing the necessary
libraries (io and fb-drv and dependencies for those). Perhaps that's
because l4linux_requirements includes the requirements for a basic
launch, but not the L4Linux-mag-x86 target?

Anyway, thanks again~~
--Bryce