l4/sys/syscalls.h: No such file or directory

Valentin Hauner valentinhauner at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 11:32:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 09/08/2014 12:17 AM, Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> Your threads page-fault all around. The reason is that I was
> slightly wrong with my last statement on paging. The pager of the parent
> task resolves the page-fault however just maps the memory locally to the
> parent task, so the memory never appears in the child tasks. I guess you
> have to map the pages yourself. I guess you could just map everything
> from _stext & L4_PAGEMASK to _end & L4_PAGEMASk to all tasks.

OK, can you please give me a small example for that to get things
working for my library?

The only code that I found on your website that might be relevant is:
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/l4env/doc/html/events/demo2_2main_8c-source.html

However, there is syscalls.h included, so it seems to use an outdated
version of L4Re.

Best regards,
Valentin