Questions about Fiasco.OC scheduler and L4Linux

Marc CHALAND l4 at marc-chaland.net
Thu Mar 30 16:42:36 CEST 2017

Le lun. 27 mars 2017 à 15:59, Christian Ludwig <christian_ludwig at genua.de>
a écrit :

I guess the question was more about running umodified Linux in a VM on top
of
Fiasco. In this scenario, Fiasco acts as the hypervisor only. There is the
'uvmm' package that implements a virtual machine monitor, which sets up a
hardware-like environment for Linux. That package also has an example
configuration.

I did some tests and I'm stuck on bootstrap. I assume that omap (a15) and
imx7 (a7) have the same switch_to_hyp mechanism. a7 hangs exactly at that
point. Any idea to fix this ?

Regards
Marc