About l4linux debug method

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Jun 8 23:31:27 CEST 2017

On Thu Jun 08, 2017 at 17:14:11 +0800, Leslie Zhai wrote:
> Hi L4 hackers,
>
> > fiasco r72 applied 0001-Fix-invalid-initialization-in-new.patchhttp://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pipermail/l4-hackers/2017/008005.html
> l4re r72 and l4linux r54 is not able to
> workhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBtVv8zXoAAelwt.png
> <https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBtVv8zXoAAelwt.png>

The first thing you should consider is to stop posting such screenshots
on Twitter and to use the serial in QEMU to have proper textual output
(-serial stdio) which you can show here.

Regarding this particular screenshot I can only guess because it misses
the interesting parts of the output. My guess is that a device driver
wants to access some device but the system prevents access and thus
Linux terminates.