Issues about webserver on L4Re

李 鼎基 lidingji1997 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 16:05:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

I’ve been trying to find or write a webserver directly on L4Re (*NO* L4Linux involved) based on snapshot “l4re-snapshot-17.12”.
At first, I noticed that there was already a web server in “l4re-snapshot-17.12/src/l4/pkg/ankh”.
But it was broken, even if I removed the “broken” file to make, nothing was generated under “/path/to/build/pkg/ankh” except “Makefile”.

Then I intend to write a simple webserver (1st step a socket demo). Although there are socket APIs, I don’t know how to solve the NIC driver issues.
The same code works well on Linux but failed on L4Re.

Therefore:

  1.  Is there any way to revive the “ankh”?
  2.  If not, is there any way/demo to write a simple webserver directly on L4Re? Or how to solve the NIC driver issues?

--
Thanks