I got an issue, when testing command like this :qemu–system–aarch64 -kernel uimage -smp 2...

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Tue Mar 13 14:04:34 CET 2018

Hi,

On [13-03-2018 11:40], Jiang qihong wrote:
> The whole command , qemu–system–aarch64 -kernel uimage -M vexpress -a15 -cpu cortex-a57 -smp 2 -m256 --nographic
> The issue is that when running into shell, i didn't find  two cpus.

In order to debug your problem further it would be nice if you could provide a
little more information about your setup.

Which version of Fiasco are you using (snapshot or public development
version)?

Is CONFIG_MP in your Fiasco configuration enabled?

Please also attach the report generated by "make report" from your L4Re build
directory.

Regards,
Matthias.