Ben NanoNote patches (MIPS/Ingenic JZ4720) and memory mapping issues

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Mar 17 00:27:07 CET 2018

On Tuesday 13. March 2018 00.50.43 Paul Boddie wrote:

> Now all I have to do is to try and get fb-drv working and then I can run
> the spectrum example. But I've updated the patches in the unlikely case
> that anyone else is really interested.
>
> http://www.boddie.org.uk/paul/L4Re-Fiasco.OC.html

And since this last message, I got the spectrum example to work. So this means
that the framebuffer driver is functioning - I added a splash screen image
that is small enough for the NanoNote's display - and Mag is also functioning,
albeit without the mag-input-libinput plugin which for some reason causes Mag
to terminate.

I'm currently writing up what I did to get all this done, and I'll post yet
again when that is finished. But I hope this was of interest to someone out
there!

Paul