MHonArc test archive

[more] ATM_AAL0 = 13 ???

Hi again

After sending the mail this morning I tried to find out what AAL my
application was using. I send 10000 cells and run pcadump, which showed
an 10000 increment in the AAL5 sar tx statistics. Conclusion, even if I
open the socket with a 0 in the AAL field, the application still uses
AAL5.

I have been tracing the error EBUSI and the farest I get is that the
driver calls the function pca200e_activatevcin (see pca200e.c), then
this writes the commands to the card and then reads the operation
status. This status is logical or between error and complete (stat_error
| stat_complete) and causes the function to return 0, which in turns
makes open to return EBUSY.

Bye.

--

Alfonso Gonzalez