Subject:    LANE with 2.2.5-15
Author: <Scott_Knight@ssmhc.com>
Date:       5/17/99 12:02 PM

Anyone had any success with this combination?  I managed to get LANE and CLIP
support compiled into the kernel, along with the pca200e driver.  When linux
boots he happily reports that he has found the atm card etc. I load atmsigd -b,
ilmid -b, without any apparent trouble.  "atmaddr' reports the correct NSAP
address.  I then load zepellin -n myelan, -i 0, -f somename.
He doesn't seem to even try to join the elan, but I don't get any obvious errors
on startup.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  thanks...
--
Scott Knight, Network Analyst - SSM Health Care, Information Center
email: scott_knight@ssmhc.com + phone: 314.644.7344 + fax: 314.647.1037

Home | Main Index | Thread Index