MHonArc test archive

No Subject

I am using pca200e 0.4, atm-on-linux 0.59 and kernel 2.2.9 with a Fore
PCA200E atm card.  I've patched the kernel and installed the new kernel, but
when i look at /proc/atm/devices, there is nothing listed.  I've discovered
that in /proc/pci (listed below), my 3com ethernet card and the fore atm
card both have IRQ 11.  My enet card is working fine however and i am
connected to the network.  Could this be the problem where the atm card is
not showing up in /proc/atm/devices?  How can I fix it?  Once I get the atm
card to show up in /proc/atm/devices, does this mean it is up and running?
Also, what should I see during bootup?  right now, I don't see anything
relating the the pca200e driver.  Thanks for any help.

Eric

----------- /proc/pci
PCI devices found:

  [ other stuff snipped ]

  Bus  1, device   8, function  0:
    Ethernet controller: 3Com 3C905 100bTX (rev 0).
      Medium devsel.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=3.Max
Lat=8.
      I/O at 0xdcc0 [0xdcc1].

  Bus  1, device   9, function  0:
    ATM network controller: Fore Systems PCA-200E (rev 0).
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.
Latency=32.  Min Gnt=1.Max Lat=1.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xf9e00000 [0xf9e00000].

Home | Main Index | Thread Index