MHonArc test archive

MPOA messages

I get lots of messages like the following even though I am not running MPOA

Jun 14 08:09:05 dns kernel: lane:(lec5) lane2_associate_ind: could not notify
MPOA

Anyone know why? Or is this question better sent to a different list?
--
Scott Knight, Network Analyst - SSM Health Care, Information Center
email: scott_knight@ssmhc.com + phone: 314.644.7344 + fax: 314.647.1037

Home | Main Index | Thread Index