L4linux build problem

Gayathri Nagarajan gayathrinagarajan18 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:42:09 CET 2015

I am trying to build l4linux.
Version of l4linux - 3.16.0
I am using fiasco.oc and l4re

I configured using the command : sudo make O=build/kernel menuconfig
and changed the path to l4re build directory in l4linux configuration.

The following errors come when I build it.

user at user-VirtualBox:~/src/l4re/src/l4linux$ sudo make O=build/kernel

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/src/l4re/src/l4linux/build/kernel'

 GEN     ./Makefile

scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig

For quick build instructions, please visit:

 http://wiki.tudos.org/Quickstart

http://l4linux.org/build.shtml

ERROR: CONFIG_HIGHMEM64G must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_PCI_GOANY must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_X86_MCE must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_X86_MCE must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_MTRR must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_PARAVIRT must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_KEXEC must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_CPU_FREQ must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_VM86 must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_HT_IRQ must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_DMI must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_COMPACTION must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_X86_PAE must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_X86_SMAP must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_PNP must not be enabled.

ERROR: CONFIG_HPET_TIMER must not be enabled.

make[1]: *** [check_linux_config] Error 1

make: *** [sub-make] Error 2

I tried reconfiguring again to diable the features mentioned above. But I
could not find the location of the above features in the menu-based window.

Please help to resolve the problem.

Gayathri