How to compile the fiasco kernel test directory?

Liu Xiaodong liu.xiaodong2 at zte.com.cn
Thu Apr 16 04:39:16 CEST 2015

Hi,I got a tar ball(l4re-snapshot-2014092821.tar.bz2) from fiasco website. I see a directory for test
under the fiasco kernel source path: /l4re-snapshot-2014092821/src/kernel/fiasco/src/test/. But I can't
compile them in the normal way, such as that you discrbed in the website http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/build.html.

I really want to do some kernel tests on fiaso. If you can tell me how to compile the fiasco kernel test directory,
it will be very helpful, and I will appreciate it.

By the way, the test source code seems to not be included completely. Such as
/l4re-snapshot-2014092821/src/kernel/fiasco/src/test/space/space.t.cc

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
#include <cassert>

using namespace std;

#include <flux/page.h>
#include "space.h"

int main()
{
  //
  // Make task 4 the chief of task 5
  //
  assert (space_index_t (5).lookup () == 0);
  assert (space_index_t (5).chief () == 0);

  assert (space_index_t (5).set_chief (space_index_t(0), space_index_t(4)));

  assert (space_index_t (5).lookup () == 0);
  assert (space_index_t (5).chief () == 4);

}

I can't find headfile "space.h" in the tar ball, and there is no define about "space_index_t"  too. can you tell me why?

thanks again!

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.