How to compile the fiasco kernel test directory?

Liu Xiaodong liu.xiaodong2 at zte.com.cn
Fri Apr 17 10:52:59 CEST 2015

HI,

As you say, I have turned on the switch at src/Modules.ux line 329. But it only complie test/unit, not include other source under test directory.

As I opinion, the compile procedure just jump into test/unit and compile it with fiasco kernel, don't use the Makefile under test/ directory.
The test/ Makefile is similar to L4 pkg Makefile. Should I compile them with L4Re?? Actually, I have tried this, but failed. Can you give me some
advice or some articles about this?

Another question, I have compile the test/unit directory and got the *.o. But I don't know how to use them. I make a fiasco image with L4 hello pkg, and launch
it with qemu. but I can't see main() function(test/unit/mapdb_t.cpp)run. How can I trigger the test process??

thank you!