New L4Re projects released

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Thu Dec 20 13:16:32 CET 2018

Dear L4 folks,

as the year is slowly coming to an end we want to take the opportunity to
announce the release of new L4Re projects to our github [1].

This release includes the development version of our small virtual machine
monitor uvmm [2]. It is capable of running Linux on all three of L4Re's
supported architectures.

Another noteworthy project is io [3] which is our IO device multiplexing and
virtualizing component.

To get you started we added a new tutorial [4] on how to setup and run a Linux
VM on L4Re.

We hope you enjoy the new release and we love to hear what you think.

Happy holidays!

Matthias.

[1] https://github.com/kernkonzept
[2] https://github.com/kernkonzept/uvmm
[3] https://github.com/kernkonzept/io
[4] https://github.com/kernkonzept/manifest/wiki/LinuxVM

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49-351-41 888 614

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth